Things To Do in Sevierville
Here are some of our top suggested things to do in Sevierville:
- Shopping at Tanger Outlet Mall. This is a no brainer because it’s right across the street! Click here for a complete list of the shops at the mall.
- Moonshine sampling at Tennessee Legend. Come try some of the most delicious flavors of adult beverages in the Southeast.
- Explore Forbidden Caverns, the greatest attraction UNDER the Smokies. This tour of one of Tennessee’s most spectacular caves is both entertaining and educational.
- Get up close to over 100 exotic species of animals in the indoor Rainforest Adventures discovery zoo.
- Put the pedal to the medal at NASCAR SpeedPark Smoky Mountains. Whether it’s high speed go carts or bumper boats, you will have a blast. Save money by purchasing a pass for the whole week.
- Hike the Smokys. Their office is in Sevierville, and their hikes take you to some of the most beautiful locations in the Smoky Mountains.
- Play a round at Ripley’s Old MacDonald’s Farm Mini Golf. Hours of fun for the whole family!
We’ve just scratched the surface of things to do in Sevierville. You’ve just got to come see for yourself. The Lodge at Five Oaks sits right in the middle of the action on Parkway, across the street from Tanger Outlet Mall.